The key prevention practices considered in drawing the re-opening protocol
✓ physical distancing to the maximum extent possible,
✓ use of face coverings by workers (where respiratory protection is not required) and customers/clients,
✓ frequent handwashing and regular cleaning and disinfection,
✓ training workers on these and other elements of the COVID-19 prevention plan.
In addition, it is critical to have in place appropriate processes to identify new cases of illness in workplaces and, when they are identified, to intervene quickly and work with public health authorities to halt the spread of the virus.
The following is the protocol when the gallery will re-open for classes and art sessions
- Walk in – register time in, our name, and contact information
- Take no touch temperature
- Hand sanitizer
- No communal coffee pot or shared food
- No more than 10 attendees in classes
- Wear masks
- Photographs of exhibit pieces in Zoom receptions
- Limited amount of people allowed to come in at a time
- Separate work tables
- Artist responsible to sanitize work table before and after use or;
- Bring your own personal plastic cover for the table.
- Protocol signs posted outside the gallery
- Artist bring own sanitizing wipes but gallery will have one available at all times
- Masks will be available for sale